The leading home decor fair connecting the international interior design and lifestyle community
VeranstaltungsortParis Nord Villepinte
Maison&Objet brings together the professional community of international design, home decor and lifestyle, twice a year, in January and September, in Paris Nord Villepinte.
All the players in home design and lifestyle – brands, designers, craftsmen, interior design experts – present their offer in 14 sectors such as decorative objects, designer furniture, accessories, textiles, scents, tableware, etc. More than 2,300 brands, spread over 7 halls, will be exhibiting their innovative collections launched by emerging brands or big names in decoration, with carefully designed stands, in order to seduce buyers and specifiers
of the decoration, design and lifestyle sector.
The next edition, which will take place from 18 to 22 January 2024, will decipher the bold signs of a sector increasingly turned towards hedonism, corresponding to the desire of creative people to reenchant daily life in a turbulent external context. The show will inaugurate the launch of a new sector dedicated to well-being, decoding and expanding the offer of a new category of products that is very promising for the market.
The January 2023 edition, whose inspirational theme was “Take Care”, to refocus, find oneself, do good, reconnect with oneself, with others, with the environment, etc., was a real success with the visit of 67,000 professionals, 45% of whom were international. Certain countries or regions of the world such as Italy, the Middle East or even Portugal were more present than before the health crisis, and the show confirmed its attraction for the US market, with 1,400 American visitors.
For 28 years, Maison&Objet has proven its ability to:
- Spark connections: by bringing together over 6,000 brands and 500,000 professionals through the twice-yearly M&O trade shows, the annual M&O events and the MOM platform.
- Nourish inspiration: by highlighting and deciphering the trends that will make the heart of the decorating world beat faster
- Offer opportunities for exchange and inspiration, facilitate the development of companies, create links as well as business
- Reveal talent through M&O’s links with design schools, the Rising Talents Awards and the Designer of the Year.
- Value its partners by cultivating their visibility with 2,000 journalists, a community of 1 million fans on social media and by developing awareness of design to all audiences, with events such as Paris Design Week.
Organised by SAFI, a subsidiary of Ateliers d’Art de France and RX France, Maison&Objet is an essential barometer of the interior decoration, design and lifestyle sector.
Key Figures (January 2023):
- 67 249 unique visitors
- 29 942 overseas visitors
- 144 countries represented
- Top countries (excluding France) : Italy, Belgium, Netherlands, UK, Spain, Germany, USA
- 2 337 exhibiting brands
- 518 newly exhibiting brands
- 1 341 international brands
- 60 countries represented
Visitor profile :
- Retailer / Store / Concept store
- Architect / Interior designer
- Hotelier / Restaurateur