The flagship event for the packaging and logistics ecosystem
VeranstaltungsortParis Nord Villepinte
ALL4PACK Emballage Paris is a key event in the packaging and logistics industry, held every two years. It is the leading international trade fair for sustainable packaging and intralogistics solutions, covering the entire production line, including machinery. The next edition will take place from 4 to 7 November 2024 in Paris-Nord Villepinte. A source of inspiration to help all players in the industry face current and future challenges, the show helps to decode regulations and highlights the most responsible innovations.
Nearly 1,100 exhibitors offer a complete range of specific, sustainable and responsible solutions in packaging, processing, printing and logistics, including raw materials, process, packaging and packing machines, marking and coding, packaging and containers, printing of packaging and labels, secondary, tertiary and shipping packaging machines, as well as continuous handling, automated systems, logistics services and information systems, storage & warehouse equipment, lifting, trolleys, etc. All packaging materials are represented: paper-cardboard, plastic, glass, metal, wood, alternative materials.
The show welcomes 45,000 professional visitors from 80 countries, in 11 industrial sectors: Food & Beverage, Beauty & Hygiene, Consumer Goods, Industrial Goods, Beverages & Liquids, E-Commerce Distribution, Luxury, Pharmaceuticals & Health, Services, Transport & Logistics, Multi-industries… Whether buyer, logistics manager, R&D manager, CEO, product manager or intralogistics manager, all will find solutions at the show to optimise their business, with a specific angle this year on sustainability.
ALL4PACK Emballage Paris offers a rich content and numerous animations and highlights:
- The Objective Zero Impact space, a unique hybrid event that aspires to be a platform for exchange and a Think Tank, brings together the actors of responsible change. The 19 startups present offer innovative and agile solutions for packaging and maintenance: new materials, reusable and connected containers, robot programming tool..
- The ALL4PACK Innovations area, a showcase of the 2022 Awards, provided an opportunity to discover the innovations of the winners present in the sectors covered by the show. The ALL4PACK Innovations area also presented the winners of other competitions representing international and European trends: L’Oscar de l’Emballage, SIAL Innovations, De Gouden Noot, Emballé 5.0. In addition, 101 innovative packaging products were exhibited and explained.
- The ALL4PACK Conferences offer a rich and complete programme of talks related to the major challenges of the sector: environmental, technological and also societal, with the new habits of both French and international consumers. These conferences will allow to better understand, analyse and decipher the trends, the future solutions, the regulations and the new standards.
All tconferences are free of charge, open to everyone and translated live (French/English).
Key figures (2022)
- 1100 exhibitors and brands represented (50% international)
- 45,000 trade visitors from 80 countries
Top 10 visitor countries (excluding France)
- China, Hong Kong, Taiwan
- United Kingdom