The flagship event for the packaging and logistics ecosystem
VeranstaltungsortParis Nord Villepinte
As the unmissable trade event taking place every two years in Paris Nord Villepinte), ALL4PACK Emballage Paris has positioned itself as the leading international exhibition for all sustainable packaging and intralogistics solutions, covering the entire production line, including machines. It aims to be a source of inspiration to support all the players in the sector in the face of current and future challenges, by decoding regulations and highlighting the most responsible innovations.
Resolutely focussing on solutions for the future and on innovation, this new edition of ALL4PACK Emballage Paris will offer rich content and an array of special features and highlights:
- The Objective Zero Impact forum, a unique hybrid event which aspires to be a platform for exchange and a think tank, will bring together actors of sustainable change. The start-ups present will propose innovative and agile solutions for packaging and maintenance: new materials, reusable and connected containers, robot programming tool…
- The ALL4PACK Innovationsarea will be the showcase for the 2022 Innovation Awards, a competition for which entries will open in early May. Inspiring, forward-looking and creative, this space will decipher trends and allow visitors to discover, through the competition winners, the latest innovations in the sectors covered by the exhibition. In 2018, more than 300 products were submitted to the competition and 46 innovations were selected by the jury members, specialists in packaging and intralogistics (journalists, experts and designers). The ALL4PACK Innovations area will also present the winners of other competitions representing international and European trends: L’Oscar de l’Emballage, SIAL Innovation, De Gouden Noot, Emballé 5.0…
- The ALL4PACK Live Content area will offer a rich and comprehensive programme of talks and round tables over the 4 days of the exhibition, addressing the major issues of the sector: environmental, technological and also societal, with the new habits of both French and international consumers. These lectures will give attendees an opportunity to better understand, analyse and decipher trends, future solutions, regulations and new standards.
All talks will be free of charge, open to everyone and translated live (French/English).
- 1300 exhibitors expected (including 50% from outside France)
- 66,000 visitors (including 35% from outside France)