The Paris Air Show
VeranstaltungsortParis - Le Bourget
The 54th edition of the Show will take place at the Paris-Le Bourget Exhibition Centre in June 2023 and will once again bring together all the world’s industry players around the latest technological innovations.
The first 4 days of the Show will be reserved for Professionals followed by 3 days for the General Public.
Since 1909, the show has been constantly growing and remains today the biggest event in the world dedicated to the aerospace industry. With more than 2,300 international exhibitors, 142,000 trade visitors and 290 official delegations from all over the world, the show is indisputably one of the highest points of the industry’s economic life.
The International Paris Air Show is a special time for every business, an opportunity in the space of one week to meet all the main industry players, seize new business opportunities, present expertise and innovations to the world and forge technology partnerships. By taking part in the Show professionals will be where all the decisions are made, where the history of aerospace is being written.
- 139,840 professional visitors from 185 countries
- 2,453 exhibitors from 49 countries
Sectors represented by exhibitors
- Aircraft: manufacturing, assembly and subassemblies
- Space, spacecraft, satellite telecommunications
- Aircraft engines, aerospace powerplants and related equipment
- Ground and airborne weapon systems
- Pilot and navigation aids, airborne equipment and systems
- Aircraft interiors, seats
- Production equipment, tools and software applications
- Electrical, electronic, mechanical and metallurgical engineering subcontracting
- Composite materials and surface treatments
- Maintenance, product support & spares, transport
- Airport equipment and services
- Purchasing: 7%
- Administrative/HR/Legal: 4%
- Government/Ministry: 5%
- Product support: 2%
- Other: 16%
- Commercial: 16%
- General Management: 17%
- Marketing – Communications: 5%
- Flight crews: 2%
- R&D/Studies: 13%
- Representation abroad: 1%
- Technical/Inspection/Quality/Environment: 13%