The Paris Air Show
VeranstaltungsortParis - Le Bourget
The 55th edition of the Paris Air Show will take place at the Paris-Le Bourget Exhibition Centre from June 16 to 222, 2025 and will once again bring together all the world’s industry players around the latest technological innovations.
The first 4 days of the Show will be reserved for Trade visitors followed by 3 days for the General Public.
Since 1909, the Paris Air Show has been constantly growing and remains today the biggest event in the world dedicated to the aerospace industry. With 2,500 international exhibitors, 130,000 trade visitors and 322 official delegations from all over the world, the Paris Air Show, organized with GIFAS (the French Aerospace Industries Association) is indisputably one of the highest points of the industry’s economic life.
In 2023, the Paris Air Lab will presented a major feature area on innovations linked to low-carbon aircrafts, to discover the challenges faced and to be met by the air transport players, the disruptive innovations and the new modes of organization. A series of conferences and debates was held in parallel with the presentation of the industrial transformations called for by this new air transport revolution.
The Paris Air Mobility is dedicated to companies, start-ups and industrial pioneers in the manufacture of eVTOL (electric vertical take-off and landing). The massive adoption of this new technology, the air taxi of tomorrow, could change the way passengers and goods are transported.
Numerous start-ups are hosted on the exhibitors’ stands and in the international pavilions, in order to create meetings and synergies on prospective themes such as the environment, new embedded energies, digital, big data, artificial intelligence, new space, the factory of the future, new materials, vehicles of the future, the passenger experience, etc.
The International Paris Air Show is a special time for every business, an opportunity in the space of one week to meet all the main industry players, seize new business opportunities, present expertise and innovations to the world and forge technology partnerships. By taking part in the Show professionals will be where all the decisions are made, where the history of aerospace is being written.
Key figures (2023) :
- 130,000 professional visitors, 42% international from 169 countries
- 2, 500 exhibitors
- 300 start-ups from 21 countries
- 322 official delegations from 100 countries
- 1 850 accredited journalists from 75 countries
- 150 aircrafts presented
- 150 billion dollars’ worth of contracts signed
Sectors represented by exhibitors
- Aircraft: manufacturing, assembly and subassemblies
- Space, spacecraft, satellite telecommunications
- Aircraft engines, aerospace powerplants and related equipment
- Ground and airborne weapon systems
- Pilot and navigation aids, airborne equipment and systems
- Aircraft interiors, seats
- Production equipment, tools and software applications
- Electrical, electronic, mechanical and metallurgical engineering subcontracting
- Composite materials and surface treatments
- Maintenance, product support & spares, transport
- Airport equipment and services
- Purchasing: 7%
- Administrative/HR/Legal: 4%
- Government/Ministry: 5%
- Product support: 2%
- Other: 16%
- Commercial: 16%
- General Management: 17%
- Marketing – Communications: 5%
- Flight crews: 2%
- R&D/Studies: 13%
- Representation abroad: 1%
- Technical/Inspection/Quality/Environment: 13%