The global tradeshow for the wine-arboriculture-vegetable production sectors
VeranstaltungsortBordeaux - Parc des Expositions
VINITECH SIFEL: CAPTURING THE SECTOR’S VITALITY
An international event and a true reference for professionals in the wine, tree and market garden sectors, VINITECH-SIFEL offers you a complete program with innovation as the main theme.
The next show will keep to its tried-and-tested format:
- A comprehensive range of solutions and services offered by 850 French and international exhibitors in five sectors
- Focus on innovation, with the Innovation Awards, Oenovation Trophy, new products trail, etc.
Vinitech-Sifel also hosts a varied programme of events addressing current and emerging industry concerns:
- Ideas Forum: talks, workshops, networking, etc.
- Sphère des Métiers: training and recruitment area
- International Business Convention: a pre-arranged appointment service to identify new partners, particularly international
Plus, a new area dedicated to wine tourism projects: consulting, finance, merchandising, communication, etc.
- 45,573 unique visitors
- 13% of international visitors
- 74 countries represented
- 850 exhibitors
- 30% of international exhibitors
- 65,000 sqm of exhibition space
- 20% sqm of international exhibition space
Sectors represented by exhibitors
- Vineyards and wineries: vine pruning and maintenance, harvesting equipment, wine production equipment, bottling, packing and packaging, services
- Fruit and vegetables: specific harvesting equipment, packing equipment, greenhouses and polytunnels, irrigation equipment, packaging, services
- Equipment common and both sectors: tractors, tilling and soil maintenance, nursery and planting equipment, spraying, crop protection, transport and handling
- Decision-makers: 72%
- Prime visitors 2012: 30%
- Visitors from large farming operations (+30 hectares): 42%
- Visitors from medium-sized farms (10-30 hectares): 38%