International exhibition of equipment and know-how for vine-wine, olive and fruit & vegetable production
VeranstaltungsortMontpellier - Parc des Expositions
SITEVI offers a gateway to the latest breakthroughs in equipment and know-how for winegrowing, olive and fruit & vegetable crop production.
It takes place every two years in the heart of the Languedoc-Roussillon region: France’s leading wine-growing region and one of the largest fruit and vegetable production areas, at the centre of the Mediterranean basin and Europe.
- 3 sectors represented at one venue.
- International Conferences: an open forum in which key players from the three sectors can discuss topical issues.
- A series of practical conferences and workshops.
- A great deal of importance attached to innovation with the Innovation Awards.
- Major media coverage both in France and abroad.
- 935 exhibitors
- 22% of international exhibitors
- 51 000 trade visitors
- 25% of trade international visitors
- 61 countries represented
Sectors represented by exhibitors
A comprehensive offer:
- WINE GROWING – FRUIT GROWING – VEGETABLE GROWING
- Tilling, sowing, planting, fertiliser spreading
- Crop spraying, plant protection, fertilisation
- Grafting, pruning, maintenance, tying
- Greenhouses, polytunnels
- Irrigation, pumps, drainage, water management
- Grape harvesting, reception and handling
- Fruit and vegetable growing and harvesting
- WINE-MAKING – OENOLOGY
- Winery construction, indoor winemaking equipment
- Pressing, grape must and wine processing
- BOTTLING, PACKING & PACKAGING
- Bottling and packing machines
- Home bottling
- Packaging, traceability
- Seed, plants, nurseries
- Organic compounds, fertilisers, soil improvers
- Technical institutes, research, training
- Export assistance, sales & marketing, consultants
- Management, IT, new technologies
- Trade and technical press
- Buyers: 64%
- Specifiers: 19%
- Other: 17%
- Farm/vineyard owners, managers or partners: 75%
- Fruit, vegetable and olive growing: 25%