International exhibition of equipment and know-how for vine-wine, olive and fruit & vegetable production
Event date28/11/2023 30/11/2023
VenueMontpellier - Parc des Expositions
SITEVI is the international exhibition of equipment and know-how for wine, olive, fruit and vegetable production. The next edition will be held from 28 to 30 November 2023 at the Parc des expositions in Montpellier, France.
The last edition welcomed 935 exhibitors from 18 countries and 51,000 visitors from 61 countries, confirming the need for professionals to come together to discover an ever more complete offer, particularly in the field of new technologies and services.
Find all the information for international visitors here.
- 3 sectors brought together in one place: wine, olive, fruit and vegetable growing
- A series of conferences: almost 50 conferences and practical workshops on the main themes
- 23 wine and olive oil tasting masterclasses
- A major focus on innovation with the SITEVI Innovation Awards
- A Start-Up village with 12 companies
- Business meetings enabling visitors to save time, meet new suppliers and find relevant solutions to advance their projects. More than 500 meetings organised during 3 days.
- Wide media coverage in France and abroad.
In the heart of the Languedoc-Roussillon region :
France’s leading wine-growing region and one of the largest fruit and vegetable production areas, at the centre of the Mediterranean basin and Europe.
Key figures (2021)
- 935 exhibitors from 18 countries (22% international)
- Top 10 exhibiting countries: France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, Turkey, Austria, Ireland
- 51,000 professional visitors
- 61 nationalities represented 25% international
- Top 10 visiting countries: France, Spain, Italy, Switzerland, Tunisia, Portugal, Germany, Israel; United Kingdom, United States
Sectors represented by exhibitors
A comprehensive offer:
- WINE GROWING – FRUIT GROWING – VEGETABLE GROWING
- Tilling, sowing, planting, fertiliser spreading
- Crop spraying, plant protection, fertilisation
- Grafting, pruning, maintenance, tying
- Greenhouses, polytunnels
- Irrigation, pumps, drainage, water management
- Grape harvesting, reception and handling
- Fruit and vegetable growing and harvesting
- WINE-MAKING – OENOLOGY
- Winery construction, indoor winemaking equipment
- Pressing, grape must and wine processing
- BOTTLING, PACKING & PACKAGING
- Bottling and packing machines
- Home bottling
- Packaging, traceability
- Seed, plants, nurseries
- Organic compounds, fertilisers, soil improvers
- Technical institutes, research, training
- Export assistance, sales & marketing, consultants
- Management, IT, new technologies
- Trade and technical press
- Buyers: 64%
- Specifiers: 19%
- Other: 17%
- Farm/vineyard owners, managers or partners: 75%
- Fruit, vegetable and olive growing: 25%