Promosalons offers a wide range of services to support your trade shows in their international development and contribute to their success according to your objectives:
Develop awareness of your exhibition
Promosalons deploys all the levers to raise awareness of your trade show among professionals in the target countries.
- Relationship marketing: public relations, networking, lobbying, contacts and partnerships with trade associations in the sector, identification of and partnerships with influencers, etc.
- Press relations: adapting, translating and sending out press releases, organising interviews with journalists, organising press conferences (database, invitations, venue, content, etc.), producing press books, etc.
- Media planning: adapting content, choosing media, managing invoicing
- Visibility on social medias: reposting and translating content related to the show and the sector, participation in sector groups, identifying bloggers and local influencers
Recruit new visitors
Promosalons implements targeted actions to encourage professionals to register to visit your show and to increase traffic on your communication media.
- Building and qualifying databases: from association directories, catalogues of competing exhibitions, database purchases, LinkedIn searches, etc.
- Mailing, e-mailing: translation, adaptation, sending of mailings and newsletters, monitoring of performance indicators
- Telemarketing: telephone follow-up with potential targets
- Multi-media marketing campaigns: digital campaigns (Google ads, social media: setting campaign parameters, monitoring and reporting), creation of personalised content (videos, infographics, interviews, podcasts, landing pages).
Retaining past visitors
Promosalons helps you to attract quality visitors and motivate relevant target groups to visit your show again.
- Analysis of visitor profiles by country
- Identification and follow-up of VIPs
- Telephone follow-up
- Targeted newsletters
- Collection of verbatim and testimonials
Assisting visitors before and during the show
Thanks to its local presence and in-depth knowledge of institutions and customs, Promosalons offers personalised support and much-appreciated assistance to companies wishing to visit your show.
- Follow-up and assistance for international visitors with pre-registration, hotline, FAQ, etc.
- Organisation of official delegations of visitors and VIPs, management of visitor groups on site
- Management of visa applications: invitation letter, making appointments with consular authorities
- Logistical assistance: hotel, transport
Promosalons contributes to the export success of many companies by helping them optimise their participation in the show and meet key international decision-makers.
Recruiting top buyers
- Identifying and recruiting key decision-makers in defined business sectors
- Organisation of business meetings
- Travel arrangements (travel, accommodation, catering, visas)
- On the ground support at the show
- Organisation of additional visits
Building up lists of Top 30 / Top 50 companies
- Detection of high profiles (sector, function, purchasing capacity, location) and identification by name
- Personalised communication: dedicated emailings, telephone follow-ups, social network contacts, etc.
- Assistance with matchmaking
Promosalons can help you understand international markets and animate your communities by identifying the best local experts, so that you can offer quality content to your participants.
- Recruitment of speakers for your conferences
- Identifying experts to take part in competitions as jury members
- Running exhibitor or visitor observatories based on a representative panel of local players in the sector
- Production of content tailored to the local market (interviews, videos, articles, podcasts)
With dedicated sales teams in most countries, Promosalons is the essential partner for your international marketing, selling stands and assisting companies with their participation in the show.
- Target identification
- Prospecting at local trade fairs
- Marketing and telemarketing: emailing, follow-up calls, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Organisation of national pavilions
- Pre-show and on-site assistance for exhibitors
- Booth setting-up appointments
- On-site rebooking
- Sale of additional services and communication tools
Promosalons provides a wide range of value-added services to help you develop and expand internationally, and adapts to your requirements depending on your sector.
- Monitoring your sector of activity: producing market fact sheets, reports on visits to competitor trade fairs, etc.
- Organisation of meetings with local players who can help you develop your project: institutions, associations, companies, etc.
- Country files produced by Promosalons for its member shows
- Ad hoc studies: post-show surveys, benchmark studies, qualitative and quantitative studies, etc.
- Feasibility analyses for the creation of a new show or the takeover of an existing local event
Promosalons has the expertise and resources to organise any type of international event, from meetings and conferences to full trade shows.
- Organising conferences, expert roundtables and roadshows: choosing the venue, recruiting speakers, sending out invitations, on-site management, etc.
- Organisation of webinars and hybrid events
- Organisation and co-organisation of trade shows abroad: finding exhibitors, visitor promotion and logistics
- Feasibility study for the creation, acquisition or export of a trade show (geo-duplication): exploratory missions, contacts with local operators and interface role
Thanks to our privileged position as an observatory of international markets and to our partners in the business tourism industry in France, Promosalons produces insights and stimulates discussion with industry players.
- Organisation of Think Tank meetings with member trade shows
- Benchmark studies in several countries
- European trade fairs Observatory, study on German trade fairs
Our délégations at WINE PARIS 2023