Der Kraftfahrzeugersatzteilmarkt in Algerien
EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA, organised by Promosalons Algeria and Comexposium since 2006, has become a must-attend event for the automotive aftermarket trade.
This annual meeting of the automotive aftermarket is held at the Central Pavilion of the Palais des Expositions des Pins Maritimes in Algiers. It brings together over 4 days on 10,000 sq.m. of exhibition space, more than 300 exhibitors, 80% of whom are international from some twenty countries. It represents an offer meeting the expectations of more than 9,000 expected professional visitors (60% being influencers or decision-makers), in the sectors of distribution, import/export, repair and maintenance, industry.
EQUIP AUTO ALGERIA is the only international trade show for the automotive aftermarket in Algeria, for all types of vehicles (light and heavy goods vehicles, cars, trucks, vans, buses and coaches, two-wheelers, agricultural and construction equipment). It is undoubtedly the meeting place for manufacturers, distributors, repair professionals and fleet managers looking for new products, services and partners.
- 9, 000 visitors
- 8% of international visitors
- 320 exhibitors
- 80% of international exhibitors
- 12 000 sqm of exhibition space
- 15 countries represented
- 5 official national pavilions (China, France, Morocco, Poland and Turkey)
Sectors represented by exhibitors
- Repair, maintenance, diagnostics
- Distribution networks
- Washing, roadside services, lubricants
- Bodywork & paints
- Maintenance networks
- Vehicle equipment
- Tyres, wheel rims and accessories
- Car remarketing, services for professionals
- Vehicle care products and breakdown assistance