Cheese and Dairy Products Show
VeranstaltungsortParis Expo - Porte de Versailles
Every two years, the Cheese and Dairy Products Show brings together all the professionals in the dairy sector. The next edition will take place from 25 to 27 February 2024 at Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles.
The aim of the Cheese and Dairy Products Show is to promote quality cheeses and dairy products and those who make them: taste, know-how, terroir, innovation, conviviality and exchange are the words that best define this event. Visitors (cheese makers, restaurant owners, importers and wholesalers, food shops, etc.) come to meet their suppliers (cheese and dairy product producers, materials and equipment for creameries and cheese shops), discover and taste new products or attend the events.
The Cheese and Dairy Show welcomes visitors and exhibitors from all over the world. In 2022, Italian products were put in the spotlight: with 400 cheeses, including 50 PDO and 2 IPG, Italy was represented by 30 Italian producers to showcase their flagship products.
The show also offers numerous events:
- the “Lyre d’Or” and “One of the best cremier-fromager Apprentices of France” competitions which reward know-how and craftsmanship
- the “Coups de Coeur” competition: a jury of professionals chose 12 favorite products out of 117 products entered, representing the terroir, taste and quality, but also unexpected combinations to be found very soon on the cheesemongers’ shelves
- conferences and workshops on subjects such as: “Becoming a cheesemaker”, “Key points for successful cheese in restaurants” and “Foundation for cheese biodiversity”
Key Figures (2022)
- 7,700 professional visitors, 18% of whom were foreigners from 48 countries
- Top foreign countries visitors: Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Germany, UK
- 250 exhibitors
- 38% foreign exhibitors
- 13 countries represented