The largest water and environment exhibition in Africa
Event date2/06/2024 5/06/2024
VenueAlger - Palais des Expositions de la Safex
SIEE – Pollutec is the international trade fair for water and environmental equipment, technologies and services. It takes place every year in Algiers, and the next edition will be held at the Safex Exhibition Centre from 2 to 5 June 2024.
SIEE – Pollutec Alger is the leading trade fair for meeting the major players in the water and environment sector on the Algerian and African markets. For its 18th edition in 2023, more than 8,140 professional visitors, decision-makers and specifiers, were present to discover a diversified offer of equipment, technologies and services presented on the stands of 140 suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and service providers.
12 countries were represented, with a strong showing from Turkey, as well as France, China, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Russia, Brazil, Switzerland, the USA and the United Arab Emirates.
- 7,000 sq.m. of exhibition space
- 8,000 trade visitors
- 140 exhibitors
- Water management
- Network management and process efficiency
- Collection, cleaning, cleansing waste treatment / recycling
- Waste treatment / recycling
- Recycling – reuse instrumentation – metrology – matter and materials
- Instrumentation – metrology – analysis
- Risks (prevention and management)
- Contaminated sites and soil
- Energy efficiency and combatting greenhouse gases
- Sea and coastline
- Institution, finance, research, training