The French-Chilean Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCIFC) is proud to celebrate more than 135 years of existence in Chile. It was created in 1885 and is one of the oldest bi-national chambers in Chile. We are the most influential Franco-Chilean business circle in the country. It is a meeting and support point for companies that aims to foster the national and international development of its members, as well as to promote Franco-Chilean economic relations. The organisation also has a Services division that provides companies with a highly qualified team and all the necessary tools to establish their activities in either of the two markets.
- Maria Rosa Narvaez, Assistant to the Director General
- Solange Quevedo, Communication Manager
- Felipe Rojas, Head of SAE y Promosalons
- Julien Rabuel, Business Development Manager
- Lucile Richard, Operations
- Carla Jacquet, Head of Administration and Finance