The spring shopping in France
Event date1/05/2024 12/05/2024
VenueParis Expo - Porte de Versailles
France’s leading trade fair, Foire de Paris takes place every spring for 12 days, attracting exhibitors from all over the world and hundreds of thousands of visitors. Since its creation in 1904, Foire de Paris has been a showcase for innovations, products and expertise from France’s regions and cultures around the world, as well as offering a wide range of events including parades, concerts, workshops and demonstrations, and arts and crafts exhibitions.
The next Foire de Paris will take place from 1 to 12 May 2024 at Paris Expo – Porte de Versailles, and will be celebrating its 120th anniversary!
More than 1,000 exhibitors representing a wide range of sectors, including furniture, electrical appliances, interior decoration, gastronomy, leisure, fashion, crafts and world cultures, will be on hand to advise visitors and help them with their purchasing plans, with demonstrations to back up their advice. Discover the list of exhibitors.
The different areas represented at Foire de Paris are :
- Home: furnishings and decoration, kitchen and bathroom, construction and renovation, garden-veranda-pool-spa, household appliances and high-tech
- Wine and gastronomy
- Crafts and cultures from around the world
- Shopping: fashion, beauty, well-being, mobility
- Inventions and Innovations
- 1,250 exhibitors
- + Over 400,000 visitors every year
- 4 flagship themes: Home & Living, Wine & Food, Crafts & World Culture, Shopping
- 6 exhibition halls
- A strong international presence with dozens of countries represented