Leading event for homeland security and safety
Event date18/11/2025 21/11/2025
VenueParis Nord Villepinte
Every two years, Paris hosts Milipol, the world’s leading trade fair for homeland security. The 24th edition will take place from November 18 to 21, 2025 in Paris Nord Villepinte.
Milipol is the leading event in the internal state safety and security sector. This year, it will welcome more than 1,000 exhibitors from 43 countries (Italy, Germany, Israel, United States, Belgium, Austria, Greece, India, Spain, etc.) with the commercial support of the Promosalons network. Nearly 30,000 professional visitors from 138 countries are expected, decision-makers from the private sector (manufacturers, distributors, service or consulting companies) and the public sector (Ministries, institutions, administrations).
Organized under the aegis of the French Ministry of the Interior, in partnership with several governmental institutions, Milipol was created to meet a growing demand for information and networking in the homeland security sector, before being extended to the fields of civil protection and major risks. Milipol is also organised in Qatar, Asia-Pacific and India.
Milipol is a privileged meeting point for technological innovations for the security of people and property, covering nearly 18 sectors of activity. The exhibition offers a complete range of solutions, developments and services to meet the needs of States to protect their population and face the various threats, and offers a complete program for visitors:
- About twenty conferences are proposed on the major issues of homeland security.
- The Milipol Innovations Awards reward innovations in several categories: Crisis management, Cybersecurity, Drone and anti-drone/Robotics, Individual equipment, Security of major events.
- An Innovation & Research stage presents the innovations of start-ups in the sector.
- 800 exhibitors, 55% international
- 22,000 visitors from 138 countries
- +100 official delegations from 60 countries
- 221 journalists to cover the event
The global security ecosystem
- Data protection – Information and Communication systems
- Economic and Industrial Intelligence
- Systems integration
- Risk analysis and management
- Civil defence
- Forensic science services
- Law enforcement
- Anti-terrorism – Special Forces
- Protection of industrial and sensitive sites – Perimeter security
- Fight against organised crime
- Security of public places – Urban security
- Transport security
- Port and airport security – Border control
- Road safety
- Security of financial systems
- Prison security
- Oil and gas sector
- The Fight against Cyberthreats and Cybercrime
- Private Security