The leading international event on offshore renewable energy
Event date20/06/2023 21/06/2023
VenueParis Expo - Porte de Versailles
Since 2016, Seanergy Forum brings together the international offshore renewable energy, with the aim of promoting all technologies and accelerating the development of the industry.
The next edition of the Seanergy Forum will take place from 20 to 21 June 2023 in Paris, at the Porte de Versailles Exhibition Centre. Thanks to its travelling format, the event highlights each year an area that is active in the deployment of the sector, and has been held successively in Biarritz, Le Havre, Cherbourg, Dunkerque and Nantes – Saint Nazaire. The choice of Paris follows the French government’s announcement to accelerate and develop offshore wind, tidal and wave energy. In the global context of climate change and energy sovereignty, France is one of the world’s leading territories for offshore energy.
Seanergy 2023 will be an opportunity to bring together international players in Paris to immerse themselves in industrial and academic site visits, facilitate exchanges between stakeholders, and showcase innovations highlighting all marine renewable energy and offshore wind technologies.
Key figures :
- 4,000 attendees (politicians, ordering institutions (energy operators and industrials), technological experts, NGOs, researchers, investors, and subcontractors
- 40% international
- 250 exhibitors
- 500 BtoB meetings
- 80 speakers
Sectors represented :
- Offshore wind energy (fixed and floating)
- Tidal energy
- Wave energy
- Floating solar energy (FPV)
- Marine thermal energy (SWAC & OTEC)
- Drones, energy storage, eco-designed materials, decarbonated maritime transport