The global event for innovative payments and identification solutions
Event date28/11/2023 30/11/2023
VenueParis Expo - Porte de Versailles
TRUSTECH is the international meeting place for professionals in the innovative payment and identification sector. The next edition will be held from November 28 to 30, 2023 at Paris Expo Porte de Versailles, Pavillon 5.2.
Created more than 30 years ago under the name CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS in order to promote the newborn technology of smartcards, the event was renamed TRUSTECH in 2016 to better reflect the evolution of the sector and in particular all the technologies involved in the markets related to innovative payments and identification.
TRUSTECH welcomes international exhibitors, sponsors and startups from the card and digital trust technology sector. They come to present their latest innovations and solutions, announce product launches on their booth or during pitch sessions on the Innovation Stage, a space located in the heart of the event. Visitors are high-level professionals looking for products and solutions adapted to their specific needs in terms of secure technologies and applications, in the digital security (identity, access control, government & administrations) and payment (banks, finance, payment institutions) sectors.
These players from the world of tech, smartcards, innovative payments and identification meet to discover innovations and discuss major industry issues during conferences.
Admission to the event is free for professionals and covers both the visit to the show and participation in the conferences during the 3 days.
The Promosalons network markets the show in several countries (Korea, Netherlands). Register here to participate in the next event.
Key figures (2022)
- 150 exhibitors, 85% of them international
- 6 500 visitors from 97 countries, 70% international
- 100 speakers, 70 conferences, keynotes and pitches
- 600 business meetings: qualified and pre-programmed meetings between exhibitors and visitors with projects
- Cards, micro-modules for cards and other factors (smart objects)
- Digital platforms
- Electronic components & sensors
- Generic OS for cards, readers and terminals
- IC and IC solutions (tools, services, process)
- Materials, consumables, accessories
- National printings
- Services (others)
- Software and services for authentication and access control
- Software and services for identification
- Software and services for payment and loyalty
- Solutions and equipment for personalization of cards
- System integration and database management
- Terminals, readers and devices equipment
- Test equipment, certification and maintenance of system