The world's leading civil nuclear exhibition
Event date28/11/2023 30/11/2023
VenueParis Nord Villepinte
The world event for the nuclear energy industry will be held in Paris Nord Villepinte in Hall 7, France, from November 28 to 30, 2023.
Resolutely international and business-oriented, WNE covers all areas of nuclear energy. Nearly 700 international exhibitors will present their know-how and skills to 10,000 highly qualified international decision-makers.
The Promosalons delegations from Belgium, Canada, South Korea, Finland, the Netherlands, Poland, the Czech Republic, Romania, the United Kingdom, Sweden and Turkey promote the event to visitors from their countries.
You can order your badge as a professional visitor here.
The show reflects the dynamism and innovation of the sector through several events:
- The WNE Startup Program: this program aims to support entrepreneurs in the civil nuclear sector by offering them visibility and a unique experience during the show. 20 startups are selected and highlighted in the official program of the show through a mentoring program, a stand in the start-up village and the opportunity to win the favorite prize.
- The WNE Connect to Nuclear program: the themes of attractiveness, employment and training are addressed by companies, clusters and associations for people interested in joining the nuclear industry which offers opportunities in many many areas such as mining, utilities, waste management, logistics, digital…
- The WNE Innovation Awards recognize excellence and innovation in various fields of civil nuclear power.
Join the global nuclear community in Paris in November 2023! Click here to watch the WNE 2023 teaser.
- 8,807 visitors of which 28.5% were international
- 678 exhibitors
- 25 countries represented
- Safety and Certification
- Nuclear power plant operation (control, inspection, maintenance, repair, etc.)
- Nuclear power plant construction (reactor technology, turbines, civil engineering, components, etc.)
- Fuel cycle
- Transport and logistics
- Radiation protection
- Waste treatment and storage
- Deconstruction and dismantling of components
- Robotics and technologies (welding, machining, non-destructive testing, etc.)
- Training and sustainability of skills
- Medical applications
- Finance and Insurance
- Visitor profile
- Institutions (Ministries, Safety Authorities, Associations, Governmental Agencies, Public Operators)
- Operators (Private operators, Nuclear power plant managers, Purchasing managers, R&D departments, Engineering companies, Researchers, Control experts, Maintenance)
- Industry buyers