The first platform dedicated to the civil nuclear community
Event date28/11/2023 30/11/2023
VenueParis Nord Villepinte
The world event for the nuclear energy industry will be held in Paris Nord Villepinte in Hall 7, France, from November 28 to 30, 2023.
Resolutely international and business-oriented, WNE covers all areas of nuclear energy. More than 700 international exhibitors will present their know-how and skills to 10,000 highly qualified international decision makers.
With nearly 680 exhibitors, 8,807 visitors and a large number of business meetings, networking sessions, advantageous signatures and partnership contracts, the success of the 2nd edition in 2016 has confirmed WNE as a must-attend event for the global nuclear community.
Join the global nuclear community in Paris in November 2023! Click here to watch the WNE 2023 teaser.
- 8,807 visitors of which 28.5% were international
- 678 exhibitors
- 25 countries represented
- Exhibitor nomenclature
- Safety and Certification
- Nuclear power plant operation (control, inspection, maintenance, repair, etc.)
- Nuclear power plant construction (reactor technology, turbines, civil engineering, components, etc.)
- Fuel cycle
- Transport and logistics
- Radiation protection
- Waste treatment and storage
- Deconstruction and dismantling of components
- Robotics and technologies (welding, machining, non-destructive testing, etc.)
- Training and sustainability of skills
- Medical applications
- Finance and Insurance
- Visitor profile
- Institutions (Ministries, Safety Authorities, Associations, Governmental Agencies, Public Operators)
- Operators (Private operators, Nuclear power plant managers, Purchasing managers, R&D departments, Engineering companies, Researchers, Control experts, Maintenance)
- Industry buyers