The leading marketplace dedicated to the global civil nuclear community
Event date28/11/2023 30/11/2023
THE NUCLEAR INDUSTRY’S LEADING B2B EVENT
World Nuclear Exhibition will take place at Paris Nord Villepinte in France from 28th to 30th November 2023.
Resolutely international and “business”-oriented, WNE covers the whole nuclear energy field. More than 700 exhibitors from all over the world present their know-how and skills to 10,000 international highly-qualified decision-makers.
With 680 exhibitors, 8,807 visitors and numerous business meetings, networking sessions and profitable signatures and partnership contracts, the 2nd edition’s success in 2016 made WNE the leading event for the global nuclear energy community.
Join the global nuclear community in Paris in November 2023! Click here to watch the WNE 2023 teaser.
- 8,807 visitors
- 8.5% of international visitors
- 678 exhibitors
- 25 countries represented
Sectors represented by exhibitors
- Safety and certification
- Operation of nuclear power plants (checks, inspection, maintenance, repairs, etc.)
- Construction of nuclear power plants (reactor technology, turbines, civil engineering, components, etc.)
- Fuel cycle
- Transport and logistics
- Radiation protection
- Waste processing and storage
- Decommissioning and dismantling of components
- Robotics and technology (welding, machining, non-destructive testing, etc.)
- Training and maintaining skills
- Medical applications
- Finance and insurance
- INSTITUTIONAL (ministries, safety authorities, associations, government agencies, public operators)
- OPERATIONAL (private operators, nuclear power plant directors, purchasing directors, R&D departments, engineering companies, researchers, monitoring experts, maintenance)
- BUYERS FROM THE INDUSTRY