The Leading International Composites Show
Event date25/04/2023 27/04/2023
VenueParis Nord Villepinte
Every year, JEC World brings together the entire value chain of the composite materials industry in Paris; it is the world’s leading event presenting composite materials, their manufacturing technologies and their application markets. The next show will take place from 25 to 27 April 2023 in Paris Nord Villepinte and will bring together all the world’s leading companies, but also innovative start-ups in the field of composites and advanced materials, as well as experts, academics, scientists and R&D managers.
All application sectors are represented, from aerospace to marine, from construction to automotive.
To participate, trade visitors can request their badge here.
The exhibition gives a complete overview of the value chain, from raw materials to producers to converters, from converters to users. The different areas such as the 3D Printing Village, the Natural Fibers Village and two Innovation Planets will present the most remarkable innovations from two major sectors: Mobility and Industry.
A wide program of conferences and expert panels will focus largely on sustainability and key challenges of the composites industry in application sectors such as aerospace, construction, ground transportation, health, design, energy… The latest developments in high-performance composite technologies sustainable initiatives will be presented.
The JEC Composites Innovation Awards will recognise cutting-edge projects that highlight the potential of these materials and the innovations achieved through cooperation between the various players in the composites industry – companies, R&D centres and partners.
The JEC Composites Startup Booster, the largest startup competition in the composites industry, highlights innovative and daring projects developed by entrepreneurs, SMEs, startups and companies born of university research, seeking to develop their international visibility or strengthen their relationships with key players in the composites industry.
- 1 200 exhibitors
- 33,000 professional visits
- 112 countries
- Producer of Raw Materials
- Equipment to manufacture Raw Materials & Intermediates
- Equipment to produce and test Composite parts
- Consumables Used With Manufacturing Equipment
- Fiber Based Textile Intermediates (All types of fibers)
- Fiber/Resin Based Semi-Finished Intermediates
- Producer Of Other Semi-Finished Intermediates e.g. Standard Products For Machining
- Software Supplier For Design And/Or Manufacturing
- Distributors, Agents & Representatives
- Composite Parts Producer By Process
- Recycler Of Composite Raw Materials, Intermediates & Finished Parts
- Associations, Third Parties, Service Providers & Consultants