The business event for mobility stakeholders
The European Mobility Exhibition is the not-to-be-missed biennial exhibition for all the key players in public transport and sustainable mobility from across Europe – featuring urban, interurban and regional transport, as well as alternative mode transport.
Transports Publics is recognised as the European showcase for innovations in equipment, services and policies relating to the entire mobility sector, bringing together highly qualified professionals and decision-makers.
Over 11,000 participants come together over three days to discuss the latest innovations, meet prospects and nurture loyalty with their customers and partners.
- 11 000 visitors
- 66 countries represented
- 250 international exhibitors covering every aspect of sustainable mobility
- 30 000 sqm of exhibition space
- 500 sqm of space for active mobility
- 250 journalists from across Europe
Sectors represented by exhibitors
- Industry, manufacturers and subcontractors
- Public and private transport operators
- Operations support systems, institutions, street furniture
- Organising authorities
- Civil engineering and public works
- Public transport operators: 23%
- Industry/manufacturers: 19%
- Transport organising authorities/local authorities: 11%
- Service companies : 25%
- Other: 22%