The leading event for food industry professionals in Algeria
Event date5/06/2023 8/06/2023
VenueAlger - Palais des Expositions de la Safex
DJAZAGRO is the trade show for agri-food production. Founded in 2003, it takes place annually in Algiers, bringing together all the Algerian and international players working in the food industry.
The show’s name is a combination of “Djazaïr,” the Algerian Arabic name for Algeria, and “Agro,” representing the agri-food sector.
Since its creation in 2003, DJAZAGRO’s reputation has continued to grow, with the show recording increases in exhibitor numbers and visitor attendance year after year.
For professional visitors from the food industry, it has been a key event and an opportunity to meet leading companies in the sector… specialists who have come from all over the world.
DJAZAGRO is an opportunity for professional visitors to take part in a number of events –not-to-be-missed-which make the exhibition so diverse and rich in expertise:
- The Bakery of the future
- The Export & Invest Business Meetings
- DJAZ’INNOV, innovation competition
- 17 500 professional visitors
Sectors represented by exhibitors
Exhibition reserved exclusively for manufacturer exhibitors :
- Processing and Packaging
- Processing and packaging machines for fruit and vegetables, meat, milk and dairy products, beverages, cereals, confectionery and biscuits
- Bakery, Pastry and Food Service
- Cooking/baking equipment and machines, products and raw materials, service
- Ingredients, Flavourings and Additives
- Food products and Beverages