The business event for mobility stakeholders
Event date1/10/2024 3/10/2024
The biennial meeting of all players in public transport and sustainable mobility in Europe: urban, interurban, regional transport and active mobility, is organized by the GIE Objectif Transport Public.
Recognized as the European platform for innovative policies, equipment and services and policies for the entire mobility chain, the European Mobility Expo brings together the most qualified professionals and decision-makers (builders, operators, elected officials, start-ups, companies service, ticketing, maintenance, etc.). For three days, more than 11,000 French and international participants meet there to discuss the latest innovations, prospect and retain their customers and partners.
Usually organized in Paris, European Mobility Expo will take place in Strasbourg for its next edition from October 1 to 3, 2024. One of the three capitals of Europe, seat of the European Parliament in the fall and a city fully focused on mobility thanks to a transport network one of the most efficient in France, the choice of the city of Strasbourg has naturally imposed itself as a source of inspiration for professionals in Europe in many countries.
- 11 000 visitors
- 60 countries represented
- 250 international exhibitors covering every aspect of sustainable mobility
- 20 000 sqm of exhibition space
- 500 sqm of space for active mobility
- 150 journalists from across Europe
Sectors represented by exhibitors
- Industry, manufacturers and subcontractors
- Public and private transport operators
- Operations support systems, institutions, street furniture
- Organising authorities
- Civil engineering and public works
- Public transport operators: 23%
- Industry/manufacturers: 19%
- Transport organising authorities/local authorities: 11%
- Service companies : 25%
- Other: 22%