International trade show for environmental equipments, technologies and services
Event date10/10/2023 13/10/2023
VenueLyon - Eurexpo
Pollutec is the key event for players in the ecological transition, organised every two years at Lyon Eurexpo. The next edition will take place from 10 to 13 October 2023 and will present all the equipment, technologies and services in the water management, recycling, energy and environment sectors. Register here to attend Pollutec 2023.
Created in 1978, Pollutec is an international event, now recognised as the benchmark event for environmental professionals, a showcase of environmental solutions for industry, cities and territories, and a springboard for market innovations and international development.
The show welcomes more than 2,000 exhibitors presenting a multi-sectoral offer and numerous innovations responding to market developments, acting for the prevention and treatment of all types of pollution, and for the preservation of the environment and the implementation of sustainable development. This offer is highlighted on the numerous stands but also in the sectoral villages and forums on themes such as sustainable cities and territories, biodiversity and natural environments, sustainable industry, sea and coastline, etc. See the exhibitor list.
Nearly 400 conferences, keynotes, workshops and demos explore innovation and market trends, as well as an international summit of cities and regions conducive to the circular economy, and a forum exploring the new fields of agriculture and climate. See the event program.
More than 46,000 trade visitors from industry, local authorities, construction and the service sector come to enjoy the Pollutec experience and participate in the debate on all the current environmental issues: circular economy, green and high-tech supply chain, sustainable and decarbonised economic infrastructures, cleaner mining resources, regenerative agriculture with true soil management, carbon storage and recycling, employee engagement in CSR and sustainability, micro-grids and the local energy revolution, the collaborative economy in BtoB mode, blue economy: the economy of the sea.
- 2,200 exhibitors from all environmental and energy sectors
- 28% international exhibitors
- 46,000 visitors from industry, local authorities, construction and the service sector
- 12% international visitors from 83 countries
- Waste management
- Water management
- Energy and energy efficiency
- Instrumentation, Metrology, Analysis
- Air quality, odours, noise
- Risks management and prevention
- Contamined sites and soils
- Biodiversity and natural habitats
- Institutions and Collectives
- Bluetec Sea and costline
- Environment – Eco-business: 23%
- Industry: 18%
- Local/regional authorities – Public administration: 14%
- Building – Civil engineering – Renovation: 11%
- Engineering: 6%
- Consultancy – Audits: 5%
- Retail – Mass market: 5%
- Energy: 4%
- Transport – Logistics: 3%
- Business administration: 2%
- Communications – Publishing: 1%
- Research: 1%
- Association, trade organisation: 1%
- Agriculture – Livestock farming: 1%
- Other: 6%
- Decision-makers: 35%
- Engineers and Technicians: 35%
- Specifiers: 30%